Lily's 30th Birthday - Sharing the Love!
For the last 30 years, I have been fortunate enough to be constantly surrounded by loving and supportive friends and family like you! In honor of turning 30, I ask that you share the love towards a cause that is dear to my heart.
As many of you know, I have been working with UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals for over 4 years now. I have come to know the wonderful clinicians and staff who work tirelessly in support of our sickest patients, many of whom have stayed for months on end.
In lieu of gifts, I ask that you honor me in donating to our children’s hospitals in Oakland and San Francisco. By supporting these two local world class hospitals, you are ensuring that more of our patients will receive the vital support and care they deserve.
- the Child Life Specialists, who prepare our littlest patients for medical procedures by using age-specific teaching tools like dolls and medical equipment
- Kimono and Vente, our expertly trained support dogs who calm patients down every day, whether they’re getting a shot or climbing into a scary MRI machine
- the Music Therapists who help our patients express themselves by playing instruments and writing music
- doctors like Dr. Mignon Loh who are not only treating leukemia in patients but also actively researching for a cure for acute lymphocytic leukemia
- the Social Services team who provides necessities such as transportation and housing for over 60% of our low-income patient families.
Donate $100 or $300 dollars! Any gift you make will make a difference!
Make this the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER by helping me help others!
I love you guys and thank you for sharing the love!!!